Good morning to you. I hope you have some great plans this weekend, get out and get some sunshine, maybe take a trip to the flat track, lots of options out there just waiting for you.
Of course, here’s your first option – check out some great blogs and bloggers and podcasters from my blogroll. And of late, I’ve added some more blogs that I thought were quite interesting and well-written, so give them an extra special look if you can.
This week’s blog travels include:
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “Monday Mood.”
- Rob Madeo’s “Keyboard Krumbs” blog, “House Bird.“
- Silvia Lilly’s DelSo blog, “Welcome to Vienna.“
- Daniel Berman’s “FUSSYlittleBLOG” blog, “The Vacation Cocktail.“
- Court is Here’s blog, “Coffee Date.“
- Oui-liette’s blog, “New Brunswick, Canada! You’re Going to Hate It!” (NEW ON THE BLOGROLL!!)
- joe Geronimo’s Adirondack photo blog, “Pops on the River.“
- Jacquie Robinson’s photo blog, “Jacquie’s Aesthetics.“
- Field Notes from Over the Hill’s blog, “Feeling her pain.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “The Flights of the Infrequent Passenger.“
- Rob Hoffman’s “Hoffman Files” blog, “Helsinki and the Art of the Denial.“
- Joshi Daniel’s India photo blog, “Upside Down World.“
- Don Rittner’s history blog, “Lawrence Gartel is on the move … literally!“
The final spot is leftblank today, in memory and in honor of blogger Heather Fazio’s mother, Heather Rusaw, who fought valiantly to the end against the dimming of the light. Thoughts and prayers.
By the way, I’m sure we’ll see Heather Fazio’s independent blog on this blogroll very soon.
Have a great day, everybody!