Good morning all. I hope you have a great three-day weekend, the foliage in the Adirondacks is starting to change and you should get some great photographs if you can.
Me? I’m going to spend my Saturday mornings the best way possible – by sharing the blogs from my blogroll so that you can read what my fellow bloggers and podcasters and photographers are up to.
Oh, and a note to the people over at the Times Union. When you have a good blogger like David Kalish blogging on your site, it’s understood that you actually allow people to read his blog by populating it back in the “Lifestyle” blog section. Man oh man… maybe if the person monitoring all the blogs over there can take a break from clipping coupons and, I don’t know, ACTUALLY TAKE CARE OF THE BLOGS, that would be great.
Let’s get started, shall we?
- David Kalish’s “The Ruminator” blog, Our blind dog finally has a seeing eye dog.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “If I tend to believe her over him, is that partisan?“
- G. Jack Urso’s “Aeolus 13 Umbra” page, “Jason of Star Command – The Complete Series.“
- Liz Lemery Joy’s “Joy In TheSE Days” blog, “‘We the People’ are the ones who choose our New York.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “One (more) night in Bangkok.”
- Rob Madeo’s “Keyboard Krumbs” blog, “The Name Game.“
- Aaron Bush’s “Aaron Knits” blog, “A Successful First North East Men’s Fall Knitting Retreat.“
And now let’s check out the photographers and podcasters.
- Joe Geronimo’s “Adirondack Joe” blog, “Raquette Lake to Blue Mountain Lake: An Adirondack Adventure.“
- Rob Moses’ photography blog, “Friendly Goats.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “Rolling Forward.“
- Oui-liette’s blog, “Pumpkin Fall Family Fun.“
- Joshi Daniel’s photography blog from India, “Westny in Ko Samui, Thailand: GoPro Hereo7 Black.“
- Tim Jeffers’ vintage lens photography blog, “The Golden Buddha.“
- The Two Buttons Deep webcast, “The 2BD Squad Officially Invites You to Our Booze Cruise on the Dutch Apple.“
Have a great day, everybody!