Good morning, good morning, it’s a beautiful day outside and you need to get your Vitamin D, so go outside and play.
Yeah, that sounds like your parents kicking you out of bed and out of the house for the day, right?
But before you go outside and play, at least take a moment and enjoy this week’s posts and writings from my personal blogroll. And there’s some posts from some bloggers who haven’t blogged in a while, so I hope you enjoy what they have to say.
Let’s get started, shall we?
BLOGS FOR TASTE
- The Burnt My Fingers blog, “Why we love Haiga Rice.“
- The Saratoga Food Fanatic blog, “A Step Above Average Fries.“
BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- The Albany history blog “Hoxsie!”, “Dr. Jones’ Beaver Oil: No Beaver, No Dr. Jones.”
- The PlanetAlbany blog, “23 Minutes to Showtime.“
BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Julie Journeys blog, “4 Places to Play Pinball in San Diego.”
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “Along the Riverbanks, Up the Mountain.“
- Silvia Lilly in the DelSo blog, “Eternal life and other things I brought back from Greece.“
- The FUSSYlittleBLOG, “To Be Continued…“
- Taylor Rao in the 2 Buttons Deep portal, “If you need weekend plans, there’s a nudist car show happening in the Catskills.“
- Oui-liette’s blog, “Tulsa – the center of the universe?“
BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “Dia de Santiago.“
BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- Aaron Bush’s “Aaron Knits” blog, “Slow progress is still progress, right?“
- The Capital District Fun blog, “Denver & Boulder.“
- G. Jack Urso in the “Aeolus 13 Umbra” blog, “Why I Am a Teacher.“
- Daniel Jeanson in the “Girl Gone Smart” blog, “Girl Gone Planning: Milestones.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “What the heck is a Triennium?“
- Lazygal’s “Killin’ Time Being Lazy” blog, “Summer discovery.“
- Jessica Kitrick’s “Cultural Superheroine” blog, “San Diego Comic-Con: or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Picard.“
BLOGS FOR IMAGE
- George Faz’s photos in the CivMix blog, “Photos: Alive at Five feat. Hasty Page, Jocelyn and Chris Arndt, and Wild Adriatic.“
- Amy Modesti in the Nippertown blog, “Live: RadioRadioX One Year Anniversary Party at Chrome Food and Spirits.“
- Tina Campbell’s Fence Row Photography, “When Everything Makes Sense.“
- The Mostly Monochrome blog, “Caged.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “Testing out the Mamiya Macro Sekor 60mm f/2.8.“
- Tim Jeffers’ “Vintage Lens” photo blog, “Photographer in Action!“
Have a great day, everybody!