Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing morning and are ready to take on the world. And with that in mind …
I’ll step aside and allow you to enjoy some of the great photos and writings and observations from my personal blogroll. These are the posts that deserve your time and your consideration. Take a look, maybe even comment on their page if you like.
So let’s get started.
BLOGS FOR TASTE
- The Burnt My Fingers blog, “Recipe: Okra and Onions.“
- Colleen Ryan in the CivMix blog, “Hops and Harvest.“
- The FUSSYlittleBLOG, “Emily L Discovers Albany’s Foot-Long Fish.“
BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- The Meena Walia blog, “Regret.“
BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Cairns and Carrots blog, “Our Honeymoon in Arizona: Hiking the Grand Canyon.“
- Heather Fazio in the Girl Gone Smart blog, “Girl Gone Local: A Night at June Farms.“
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “A Week’s Worth of Fascinating Flower Finds.“
- Silvia Lilly in the DelSo blog, “Bozen Kill Preserve.“
BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- The PlanetAlbany blog, “The Other Corning Tower.“
- Jack Urso’s “Aeolus 13 Umbra” blog, “Planet of the Apes Film Soundtrack (1968).“
BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Chris Shaw on the Nippertown blog, “Climate Change Protest Marches on State Capitol.“
BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- The Capital District Fun blog, “Unexpected House Guest.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “Talk Like a Pirate? Outlaw? Gangster?“
BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- On the Friends of Albany Facebook page, a photo of the Batmobile at the New Scotland Armory car show in 1968.
- Jacquie Robinson’s photo blog, “A Letter To My 27-Year-Old Self.“
- Marc Beebe’s “Wandering Words” photo blog, “Flim-flam, ma’am.“
- The Lonerist photo blog, “Wall.“
- The Mostly Monochrome blog, “Gull.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “The Old Homestead.“
- Tim Jeffers’ “Vintage Lens” blog, “Vintage Cabinet Cards.“
Have a great weekend, everybody!!