Before I start this week’s recap of blogs and photographs from my personal blogroll, I’d like to ask you all to do something special for a good friend of mine.
Former local news reporter and all-around good guy Ken Screven recently suffered a bad fall, and after time recuperating at a facility in Gloversville, he’s on his way to a rehabilitation center in Colonie. Ken’s always been there for us – reporting the news, providing insightful commentary and never tolerating idiocy or racism or demagoguery. His friends have set up this GoFundMe page to help defray his expenses in this rehabilitation center, and I wholeheartedly encourage you to donate whatever you can, every penny helps.
In other words, for all that Ken has done for us … maybe it’s time to give some of that support back to him, if we’re able. It would mean a lot to me if you could help out with whatever you can spare. Thanks.
Okay. Blogroll time.
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Bill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins,” “Wynantskill’s Little Big Fatz to start its season next week.“
- The Burnt My Fingers blog, “Recipe: Boston Market Creamed Spinach.“
- Jerry Papandrea’s “DerryX” YouTube channel, “CHICKEN SANDWICH from this shack was TOO MUCH!“
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- Richard Lakin’s blog, “Staffordshire Asylums – ‘A Case for the Ordinary’ Exhibition.“
- Marc Beebe’s “Wandering Words,” “Problems: 610.“
- The Lonerist photo blog, “Color Film #10: Tags.“
- The Mostly Monochrome blog, “Bradshaw.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “2021 late season cowboys.“
- Tim Jeffers’ “Vintage Lens” blog, “Local Library.“
- BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Rome, If I Want To.“
- BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- The Albany history blog “Hoxsie!”, “Albany Bicentennial Tablet No. 21 – First English Schoolmaster.“
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
Have a great weekend, everybody!