It’s been a very productive week for our Times Union community blogging team, as the independent blogging team have come up with some amazing posts this week. So much so, in fact, that…
You know what? Let’s get started, shall we?
This week’s bumper crop of blog goodness includes:
- Professor Warren Roberts’ blog, “Hamilton and the scandal of the century.” (Read this first.)
- Alyssa Johnson’s “Discovering Wildlife” blog, “What bear goes there?“
- Stephanie Snyder’s “A Professor’s Wife” blog, “Hi, I’m here again.“
- Roger Green’s “Information Without the Bun” blog, “Flinching from the ‘new’ Atticus Finch.“
- David Kalish’s “The Ruminator” blog, “The curious case of Donald Trump.“
- Aaron Bush in the “Fiber Arts” blog, “Revising my Tour de Fleece goal.“
- Judi Englund in the “Holistic Health” blog, “Just this one day.“
- Andrew Gregory in the CRUMBS local music blog, “Brian Melick’s amazing LEGO drum kit.“
- Rob Hoffman in the “Hoffman Files” blog, “Jones Beach … the salty aroma of freedom.“
- Sara Rose Wheeler’s “Roaring Twenties” blog, “Growing up Wheeler.“
- Peter Bowden in the “Gardening” blog, “The myth of ‘summer transplanting.’“
- Assemblyman Angelo Santabarbara’s blog, “Science in the Summer.“
- Megan Willis in the “East Hysteria, N.Y.” blog, “Nobody’s Bitch: the Book of Ruthie, Chapter 1.“
- Brian Huba’s “The Cat’s Pajamas” blog, “Hero #2: The Overnight Cashier.“
- Sonja Stark’s “PilotGirl” blog, “A restored Baroque garden of immeasurably beauty.“
- Assemblyman John McDonald’s blog, “Legislation passed to allow parents to serve as full-time caregivers long overdue.“
- Chad Polenz in the “Beer Nut” blog, “Re-introducing myself.“
- Jacob, guest-posting in the Trangender blog, “Woke up to amazing news and had to share my thoughts.“
- Tommy Nicchi in the “Comedy” blog, “5 Reasons to See an Unknown Comedian.“
- C. Anthony Burdette in the “Comic Books” blog, “History of the DC Comics Universe: Crisis on Infinite Earths – Issues 9, 10, 11, 12.“
And that’s our Ten for Thursday listing, have a great day…
There’s twenty blogs referenced in this post?
Hold on, let me count. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, taking off my shoes and socks, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty – well what do you know about that.
Yep, there’s twenty.
So why is it a “Twenty for Thursday” blog post?
Well, this week there were so many really great blog posts by the TU’s independent bloggers, that I couldn’t limit myself to selecting ten. And even this week, I felt like I still left off a couple of really excellent pieces.
See, this is what happens. I don’t want to leave anybody out, and I don’t want anybody to think that I’m not giving the TU’s community bloggers their due.
Next week we’ll be back to ten blog posts.
Unless we have a great week of blogging, where I feel that there’s room to expand the Thursday recap.
So have a great day, everybody!