There are moments in this world – moments that, like the sweep of a second hand on a wristwatch, you can always trust. The sun will rise in the morning and set in the evening. The stars will shine at night, the clouds will dance at daytime.
And every Thursday, I step away from my blog and showcase ten Times Union community bloggers and their posts of the week.
So let’s start showing off, shall we?
This week’s blog goodness includes:
- Roger Green’s “Information Without the Bun” blog, “J. Eric Smith: TU alumni blogger makes good.” (Read this first.) (Congratulations, J. Eric!)
- Gina Peca’s blog, “Do You Hear What I Hear?“
- Rob Hoffman’s “Hoffman Files” blog, “A Sunday ruined … featuring the Mets, Jets and Giants.“
- Lale Davidson’s “Out of the Ordinary” blog, “When fear turns to hatred: reactions to last week’s ‘shooting plot.’“
- Jim Shahen’s “Life and Other Things” blog, “A nice Saturday.“
- Brian Huba’s “Cat’s Pajamas” blog, “rinse and repeat.“
- Jessica Serfilippi in the “Animal Rights” blog, “There’s an app for that: helping injured wildlife.“
- Don Rittner’s blog, “New Renaissance Hotel honors the history of the old DeWitt Clinton! Restores Historic Murals!“
- Sara Rose Wheeler’s “Roaring Twenties” blog, “I’m sorry, you have the wrong number.“
- David Kalish’s ‘The Ruminator” blog, “Clifton Park: a great place to live, work, and see a bear.” (David – did that bear identify himself with the name Tetrameter?) 😀
So everybody have a great day today, enjoy that nippy autumn air, and remember that the weekend is just around the corner… and it gets here faster after you enjoy the Times Union’s community blogging crew!