Man, I wish I could make the TU Community Blogs recap scroll up the screen like the opening of a Star Wars movie. That would be kinda cool…
Sorry, I have a bit of Star Wars on the brain. Hope you understand.
But I wanted to make sure that before I attend today’s Star Wars movie marathon, I took care of something more important. And that was to showcase ten blogs by the Times Union’s army of community and independent bloggers. In other words, the Force is strong with these ones.
So let’s get started, shall we? Enjoy the Capital Region’s Times Union independent bloggers, including:
- Scott Jarzombek’s “On and Off the Shelves” blog, “Test-drive civic duty.” (Read this first.)
- Hadeer Nagah’s “Muslim Women” blog, “Saudi Women and the Municipal Elections: A Step Forward.“
- Carl Strock’s blog, “Reading the Quran.“
- Sonja Stark’s “PilotGirl” blog, “Stockholm’s iconic Vasa warship, top museum on the planet.“
- Brian Huba’s “Cat’s Pajamas” blog, “The ‘Real’ Santa.“
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “Make space.“
- Lawrence White’s “Field of View” blog, “Sandy Hook Memorial Event Photos.“
- Sara Rose Wheeler’s “Roaring Twenties” blog, “Holiday Traditions: Ugly Christmas Outfits.“
- Rob Hoffman’s “Hoffman Files” blog, “Term Limits … there, I said it.“
- Stephanie Snyder’s “A Professor’s Wife” blog, “I’m obsessed with food in fast-forward.“
Enjoy these great blogs by the Times Union’s family of independent and creative bloggers. They, and many other non-employee TU blogs on the portal definitely demand your attention!