So what’s going on this morning? You having a good day? Sun shining? Birds singing?
That’s great. As the Australians say, good on ya.
Now for some fun. Start with this list of ten great community blog posts by ten great independent writers and raconteurs. They don’t work for the Times Union, but they get to blog on the TU portal. And the waycool thing is – you’ll enjoy their posts. Trust me on this.
So let’s get started, shall we? You got your coffee? You got your Corn Flakes?
Good. As John Strickland would say, you should always finish your breakfast.
- Roger Green’s “Information Without the Bun” blog, “Friends of APL annual meeting; Chuck Miller talk to follow.” (Read this first) (attend this next Wednesday)
- Jesse Tobin, guest blogger in the “Holistic Health” blog, “Say Cheese.“
- Sonja Stark’s “PilotGirl” blog, “Cruising the Santa Rosa Strip in style.“
- Michael Rivest’s blog, “Explaining Trump, Part 2.“
- Rabbi Matt Cutler’s “Congregation Gates of Heaven” blog, “Father-Daughter Dance: Our Daily Ritual.“
- Peter Bowden’s gardening blog, “Waiting for weeds.“
- David Kalish’s “The Ruminator” blog, “I am what I am not.“ (or as Frank Zappa says, “You are what you is”)
- Stephanie Snyder’s “A Professor’s Wife” blog, “The resurrection of ‘My Boo’ is well appreciated.“
- Nina Marinello’s blog, “Lipstick.“
- Jaye McBride in the Comedy blog, “Road trips and bad decisions.“
- Rob Hoffman in the “Hoffman Files” blog, “The Verizon strikers, righteous or a nusiance?“
- Sara Rose Wheeler’s “Roaring Twenties” blog, “Story time: I caught four thieves.“
- Brian Huba’s “Cat’s Pajamas” blog, “Just-in time.“
- Heather Fazio’s blog, “Could You Do It?“
- Kyle Bryans in the “This is College!?” blog, “A year in review: it took a team.“
- Walter Ayres “Faith in the Public Square” blog, “Bringing hope to the climate crisis.“
- Jeremy Olson’s “Cardboard Empire” blog, “Collection reflection.” (Do you have a shelf for all your Avalon Hill games?)
- Nicole M. Arciello’s “Animal Rights” blog, “The Kentucky Derby represents animal cruelty; horseracing kills horses; 1,000 (dead) reasons not to bet or watch today.“
- Richard Guthrie in the birding blog, “The heat is on.“
- Assemblyman John McDonald’s blog, “Ethics Homestretch is on.“
And there you have it. Ten great blogs by – –
Okay, I know I listed twenty blog posts. Yeah, you caught that.
But this week’s roundup was so good… I couldn’t stop at ten. And neither should you.
So enjoy this week’s blog roundup, everybody, and have a great day too!