I hope you’re having a great morning. And if you are, then these blog posts by the Times Union’s assemblage of community and independent bloggers will make your day even better.
And if you’re not having a good morning, then these blog posts by the Times Union’s assemblage of community and independent bloggers will help turn your frown upside down.
So let’s get started, shall we?
This week’s collection of blog goodness includes:
- Brad Shear in the Mohawk Hudson Humane Society’s blog, “Raw deal for woodchuck.” (Read this first.)
- Frank Robinson’s “Rational Optimist” blog, “Banning the burkini.“
- Jaye McBride’s blog, “Transgender comedian / public enemy.“
- Hadeer Nagah in the “Muslim Women” blog, “The Proclamation of Hajj; The Call and The Response.“
- Sara Rose Wheeler’s ‘Roaring Twenties” blog, “The couple at Denny’s.“
- David Kalish’s “The Ruminator” blog, “A made-up conversation with my daughter.“
- Reece T. Williams’ blog, “Hey (again), I’m Reece!“
- Rob Hoffman in the “Hoffman Files” blog, “I’ll take famous sports villains for $200, Alex?“
- Lale Davidson’s “Out of the Ordinary” blog, “Why we used to celebrate unions on Labor Day.“
- Andrew Gregory’s “CRUMBS” music blog, “1313 mockingbird Lane’s ‘Have Hearse Will Travel’ Reissued by Cacophone Records.“
- Albany City Councilman Judd Krasher’s blog, “An ode to our city workers – Labor Day 2016.“
- Renate Hartman in the Transgender blog, “Catch me if you can.“
- Assemblyman John T. McDonald’s blog, “Labor Day – A day of rest, reflection and recharge.“
- Jessica Winans’ blog, “Joining a sorority was the best thing that’s ever happened to me.“
- Professor Warren Roberts’ blog, “A writer gets recognized.“
And there you have it. Ten great blogs by ten Times Union independent bloggers.
Have a great day, everybody…
What did you say?
There’s fifteen blogs on that “Ten for Thursday” lineup?
Oh, so there are. My bad.
Guess there were so many great blogs this week, I couldn’t stop at ten posts.
I do that sometimes.
It’s a Chuck thing…