So I’m curious … did you take care of all your holiday shopping yet? Did you make that last-minute online purchase? Have you made sure to send off that extra-special parcel to that loved one so far away?
Good. If you’ve done that, then you deserve a break. Sit down and enjoy these blog posts by the Times Union’s crew of talented independent and community bloggers. And if you aren’t done with your shopping yet … take a break and enjoy these blogs anyway. It might inspire you to get that last-minute gift that everybody will be talking about.
And no, I don’t mean fruitcake.
So let’s get started. This week’s blog posts worth checking out include:
- Professor Warren Roberts’ blog, “TV gave us Trump.” (Read this first.)
- Rob Hoffman in the “Hoffman Files” blog, “Trump drains the swamp … and fills it with oil.“
- Jess Winans’ blog, “America: We need to help in Syria.“
- Lawrence White’s “Field of View” blog, “The shame of mankind.”
- David Kalish’s “The Ruminator” blog, “School district faces new push to put land dispute to voters.“
- Gina Peca’s blog, “‘Tis better to give …“
- Rabbi Matt Cutler’s blog, “Joyful Resilience: Hanukkah In Our Own Days.“
- Susanne Marie Poulette’s blog, “Lessons on lying.“
- Sara Rose Wheeler’s “Roaring Twenties” blog, “It’s the season of giving.“
- Michael Wayne in the “Holistic Health” blog, “Obesity and the chemicals we eat.“
And now let’s check out the undergraduates, shall we?
- Sydney Roffman, Guilderland High School” “Video: Pit bulls unfairly singled out in breed specific ltiigation.“
- Dylan Rossier in the high school blog, “Rossiter: The disabled need Uber in Upstate.“
- Katie Lembo in the college blog, “Finals week.“
See? You’ve read some great blog posts by the Times Union’s great independent and community bloggers, and now you feel refreshed.
Time to get that last-minute shopping done! Have a great day, everybody!