We have a lot of great posts this week, and I want you to enjoy and read each and every one of them.
You know the drill. The Times Union has dozens of independent bloggers and writers on this portal, and sometimes it can get overwhelming to find your favorite writers and columnists. So every Thursday, I pass up one day of my blog to showcase and promote the work of my fellow bloggers. This is good.
So let’s see who I think you should read this week, shall we?
This week’s blog list includes:
- Assemblyman Jim Tedisco’s blog, “A triple play for NY’s little leagues.“ (Read this first.)
- Scott Jarzombek’s “On and Off the Shelves” blog, “I wish my job didn’t involve bathrooms as much as it does.“
- Rob Hoffman in the “Hoffman Files” blog, “A delightful day of Jim Thorpe and pretzels.“
- David Kalish’s “The Ruminator” blog, “For my daughter, on the eve of her first driving lesson.“
- Susanne Marie Poulette’s blog, “America’s autoimmune disease.“
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “Lent, shorter.“
- Frank Robinson’s “Rational Optimist” blog, “Trumpism reveals religious right’s moral bankruptcy.“
- Katie Lembo in the college blog, “I’m made for so much more than being a wife.“
- Donna McMullen’s blog, “The Bahamas – Private Developers vs. Government Ruin.“
- Lawrence White’s “Field of View” blog, “The Russian Sessions.“
And there you have it … a recap of some great blogs by our great TU bloggers.
Have a great day, everybody!