By the time you read this edition of my weekly blog recap, I will be participating in a rare event.
I’m going to a wedding.
No, it’s not my wedding. Not that I know of…
No, my good buds Jeremy McNamara and Katie Kurtessis are tying the knot today. So let’s wish them all the best and a thousand happiness moments, shall we?
And now … we first recap seven community blogs from the Times Union’s blogfarm. And they start with:
- Senator Jim Tedisco’s blog, “Sign the petition to help stop the National Grid rate hike.“
- Phyllis Alberici in the “Fiber Arts” blog, “The assault on local yarn stores.“
- Susanne Poulette’s blog, “Stop it, bullies, and be nice!“
- Jaye McBride’s blog, “Why Kaepernick isn’t the problem.“
- Rob Hoffman in the “Hoffman Files” blog, “Creative minds, and the people who benefit from them.“
- Nina Marinello’s blog, “Why didn’t I think of that?“
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “Caminoversary.“
And now it’s time to check the blogroll for some good stuff. And that good stuff includes:
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “K is for Thou Shalt Not Kill.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Poppy, Pony Barn Bar and Pigs.“
- Joe Geronimo’s Adirondack photo blog, “Welcome Fall.“
- Carl Johnson’s “Hoxsie!” Albany history blog, “Elizabeth Hines, Zigfeld Girl.“
- Lazygal’s “Killin’ Time Being Lazy” blog, “CRION over youuuuuuu,….“
- Aaron Bush’s “Aaron Knits” blog, “The Adirondack Wool and Arts Festival is This Weekend!“
- Daniel Berman’s “FUSSYlittleBLOG” blog, “On Burgers and Non Burgers.“
There you have a nice autumnal reading package. Hope you enjoy.
And if you’ll excuse me, I have a wedding to attend. 😀
Have a great weekend, everyone!