I hope you’re enjoying this warm weekend and have lots of plans to enjoy it. We all need good weekends like this, don’tcha think?
And the best way to start the weekend is to check out some of the blogs and podcasts from the people whom I’m proud to say are part of my personal blogroll. You’ll love their writing, their observations, their thoughts and their words.
Okay, here’s this Saturday morning’s review of seven blogs and seven blogs:
- Daniel Berman’s “FUSSYlittleBLOG” blog, “Goodbye Tony.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “My First Kate Spade.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “Music throwback: 1-800-273-8255 (Logic).“
- Rabbi Matt Cutler’s blog, “When living hurts.“
- “Robert’s Eye” photo blog, “Filter for summer photos.“
- Rob Madeo’s “Keyboard Krumbs” blog, “Nielsen Family.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “What Happened?“
- Joshi Daniel’s photo blog from India, “Cheerful.“
- Field Notes from Over The Hill, “Friday Dance Party.“
- Joe Geronimo’s Adirondack photo blog, “Oh Canadice.“
- Brian Huba’s “Cat’s Pajamas” blog, “The real double standard.“
- Rob Hoffman’s “Hoffman Files” blog, “Begging Trump’s pardon.“
The last two listings this week are being reserved in memory of Anthony Bourdain and Kate Spade. Both lives left our world much sooner than they should.
Even if you don’t think you need it, or if you’re not sure what it will entail … Call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline. Talking is better than the alternative.