Good morning, my blog readers. It’s Saturday, and as you know, on Saturday I turn my blog over to showcase other blogs from my blogroll – writers and photographers and podcasters that I feel you should take a look and listen to, and enjoy what they say and show.
So let’s get at it, shall we?
Starting with the blog posts, here we go –
- Aaron Bush’s “Aaron Knits” blog, “Just a few more days.“
- Court is Here, “I don’t know how she did it, but Nanny said hello.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “Ancestry DNA: Scandinavian?“
- Daniel Berman’s “FUSSYlittleBLOG,” “Cooking Without a Net.“
- Rob Madeo’s ‘Keyboard Krumbs” blog, “The Depot.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Getting bent at Fort Orange Brewing.“
- Robert Hoffman’s ‘The View From The Middle” blog, “Fame, Thy Name is Albany.“
And nwo let’s see what the photographers on my blogroll are up to…
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “Fog in Garden of the Gods.“
- Tina Campbell’s Fence Row Photography blog, “Exploration Then Expression.“
- Rob Moses Photography blog, “Westfalia Days.“
- Tim Jeffers’ photography blog, “Iwo Jima Memorial.“
Just room for a few more posts to enjoy…
- The Two Buttons Deep blog, “I had a Chance to Meat Big Papi and It Exceeded All Expectations.“
- Lazygal’s “Killin’ Time Being Lazy” blog, “Really? I have to pay?“
- The Venn Librarian blog, “And we’re off!“
Have a great day, everybody, and enjoy these blogs and bloggers!