Wow. Another Saturday morning. It seems as if we’ve had a great Saturday morning just about seven days ago.
Well, I don’t want to keep you from enjoying this great Saturday.
But … if you feel like starting out the morning on a good note …
May I suggest you check out this week’s blogs and writings from the great bloggers and writers on my personal blogroll.
And they include this week:
BLOGS FOR FOOD
- The Burnt My Fingers blog, “Recipe: Best Way Ethiopian Tibs.“
BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Cairns and Carrots blog, “Exploring Seattle.“
- The Capital District Fun blog, “Up and Down the Eastern Seaboard.“
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “In the Valley of Delight.“
BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- The Friends of Albany discuss the history of the Palatines.
BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “Action Required.“
- Lawrence White’s “Field of View” blog, “The War in America.“
- The Field Notes from Over the Hill blog, “Happy Birthday Jim Coleman, in heaven.“
BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- Aaron Bush’s “Aaron Knits” blog, “Paying it Forward / Enabling.“
- The Civ/Mix blog, “Miho Loves Albany.“
- TLC7376 in the “Girl Gone Smart” blog, “Girl Gone Parenting: Meeting my Dad for the First Time.“
- Erin Harkes in the Nippertown blog, “How to Talk to a Comedian in Public (Besides “Don’t”).“
- Rob Madeo’s “Keyboard Krumbs” blog, “Destiny.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “Arranging Flowers: A Les Green Specialty.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Hearing Voices.“
- John Longton in the Two Buttons Deep portal, “John Does the Rodeo.“
- Oui-liette’s blog, “Shark! How to Survive a Shark Attack.“
BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- The Pine Hills Review, “Three Poems by JC Reilly.“
- The Zeelemons blog, “Read: Cesar’s Way by Cesar Millian.“
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “Move On.”
BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- The Mostly Monochrome blog, “Scenes from an English Country House.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “Dogs I Have Lived With.“
- Tim Jeffers’ “Vintage Lens” blog, “Paint the Sky.“
Have a great weekend, everybody!