One of my good friends, blogger Lazygal – she’s over on the blogroll as the writer of the “Killin’ Time Being Lazy” blog – sent this to me.
She sent that to me, thought it might be a decent jumping-off point for a blog post.
So let’s play along.
- What if Boy George thought he really DID want to hurt her, what if he really DID want to make her cry …
- What if the dogs were NEVER let out?
- What if December 1963 was just an ordinary night?
- What if he wasn’t Henry VIII, he was?
- What if they passed the dutchie from the right-hand side?
- What if Johnny Lee was looking for love in all the RIGHT places?
- What if Olivia Newton-John WASN’T the one that John Travolta wanted? (I guess it’s not worth telling anyone about, stud…)
- What if Kurt Cobain actually smelled like Axe Body Spray?
- What if A Flock of Seagulls didn’t run very far away, instead just walked around the block?
At this point, I’ll let you play along in the comments section below. Go for it. 😀