Some updates for you, especially for my fellow bloggers who used to blog on the TImes Union’s portal.
The TU made it official; they’re shutting down their community blogging portal on Friday, February 5. Now if you were a community or independent blogger, and you wish to get your blog archives from the TU, contact Casey Seiler (email@example.com) and tell him so. You may also need to inform him as to whether you want the archives hosted on the TU’s website in perpetuity or removed completely. That’s your call.
Once you establish your independent blog portal, send me a message through my blog, and I will update my blogroll to reflect your new location.
Now that my housekeeping duty is complete, let’s go to the blogroll and see what our fellow bloggers and writers and photographers are up to.
- BLOGS FOR BLOG POSTS LEAVING THE TIMES UNION
- Lawrence White’s “Field of View” blog, “Elise Stefanik’s Sketchy Relationship with Free Speech.“
- Rob Madeo’s “Keyboard Krumbs,” “Gone for Good.“
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “Down on the Blog Farm.“
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Bill Dowd’s Notes on Napkins, “Staff of burned-out Grist Mill moves to co-owned venue being remade.“
- The Burnt My Fingers blog, “Thai Secret Sauces: Gold Mountain and Healthy Boy.“
- Jerry Papandrea’s “DerryX” YouTube channel, “Eating the King Sandwich at a BBQ Smokehouse In My Town.“
- BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “Midwinter Choices.“
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- Don Rittner’s blog, “Don’s Online Digital Art Gallery #2.“
- Marc Beebe’s Wandering Words, “Birds on Four Thirds.“
- Richard Broom Photography, “The Prop Fixers.“
- Steve Barnfield’s blog, “Temporarily Closed.”
- The Lonerist photo blog, “Attention!“
- The Mostly Monochrome blog, “The Visitor.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “Hoarding All My Favorites.“
- Tim Jeffers’ Vintage Lens blog, “COVID Stay Safe!“
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- Jacob Gilbert’s “The Land of Whatever,” “Forgotten TV: The Queen and I (1969).“
- The B&S About Movies blog, “Anything for Jackson (2020).“
- BLOGS FOR THE EARS
- Audley Stephenson’s “Audacious Living” podcast, “Episode 6, featuring Mental Health expert Beverly Beuermann King.“
- BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- The Albany history blog “Hoxsie!”, “Albany Bicentennial Tablet No. 4 – The First Patroon.“
- The Friends of Albany blog, “John G. Stewart – Albany’s First Black Newspaper Publisher.“
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “Favorite Songs by Favorite Artists (Series Two) #10: Ministry (And Related Bands).“
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger,” “Holocaust Remembrance Day.“
- Greg Thomas in the “Tune In To Leadership” blog, “Accelerating Transformational Leadership: Part Two.“
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- Alexis Ryder’s “Stories I’ve Never Told,” “The Alternative.“
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- Amy Biancolli’s “Figuring Shit Out” blog, “Timeless.“
- The Capital District Fun blog, “New Hardware Store in Town.“
- Heather Fazio in the “Girl Gone Smart” blog, “Girl Gone Reading: The Other Wife.“
- Rob Hoffman in the Hoffman Files, “There’s a Lot To Learn from ‘Hammerin” Hank.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Shot in the dark – my first COVID vaccine.“
- Lazygal’s “Killin’ Time Being Lazy,” “Chapter One.“
Have a great weekend, everybody!
My two cents on the TU Blog issue . . .
Comments are closed.