Good morning blog readers, and welcome to another Saturday morning recap of the great writers and photographers that populate my personal blogroll. And let me introduce you to this week’s featured blogger, good friend and all-around nice guy Roger Green, he of the “Ramblin’ with Roger” daily blog.
Great interview. You will enjoy.
And now that you’ve met Roger, let’s continue on by featuring him and other bloggers and photographers and writers in today’s recap.
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Bill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins,” “Clifton Park bakery an inadvertent drive-in – again.“
- The “Burnt My Fingers” blog, “Food for Thought: Myra Waldo Complete Book of Oriental Cooking.“
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- The B&S About Movies blog, “To Whom It May Concern (2015).”
- BLOGS FOR THE EARS
- Audley Stephenson’s “Audacious Life” podcast, “Episode #19: The Power of a Little Recognition Featuring Sarah McVanel.“
- BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “A great day of ‘firsts.’“
- BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- The Albany history blog “Hoxsie!”, “Albany Bicentennial Tablet No. 11 – Fort Frederick.“
- The “Doc Circe Died for Our Sins” blog, “Samuel Munson, the Munson Block, and the Destruction for an expanded Marketplace.“
- Jerry Papandrea’s “DerryX” YouTube blog, “Eating an ITALIAN SUB while DRENCHED in coffee soda.“
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Greg Thomas in the “Tune In to Leadership” blog, “Michael Brecker and Discovering ‘Big Ears.’“
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- The Pine Hills Review, “From Jezebel: ‘Map: Six Decades of the Most Popular Names for Girls, State by State’ by Jennifer Martelli.“
- The Brainchild blog, “Omar Khayyam.“
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “With Which I Am Well Pleased VIII (Days a Week).“
- Jacob Gilbert’s “The Land of Whatever,” “On the shelf: Of Aliens and ancient warriors.“
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
Have a great weekend, everybody!