So I have some bad news. But I’m hoping it’s not completely bad news.
I’ve had to remove four blogs from my blogroll. Not because of content. Not because of inactivity. Not because I have any philosophical differences with what they say or how they say it.
Unfortunately, I’ve had to pull them off the blog roll due to their sites being infected or hacked. And I don’t want to send my readers to those sites until whatever hacked the sites has been removed.
So hopefully those sites will fix what’s wrong and I can re-add them to the blogroll. Trust me, this really does hurt me more than it hurts you, because I do want you to see their content. I really do. But not at the risk of having your computers infected with malware or ransomware or some other form of nasty-ware.
All right. Enough house talk. Let’s talk about good stuff now.
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Jerry Papandrea’s “DerryX” YouTube channel, “They have an ITALIAN SUB named after me.“
- Bill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins,” “Mint 518, a transplanted bistro, opens in Glens Falls.“
- BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “Oh Well.“
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- The Bedlam Farm Journal, “Friday Photo Journal. Got Sick, April 8, 2022, sleeping all day.“
- Ed Fritz Photography, “Wood Duck Duo Blast Off.“
- Marc Beebe’s “Wandering Words,” “Fusion.“
- Richard Broom photography, “The Sleepy Fox.“
- The Lonerist photo blog, “Color Film #29: Palm Tree, Reflected.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “On the subject of hats: an open letter to a coworker.“
- Tim Jeffers’ “Vintage Lens” blog, “Reading.“
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- Jacob Gilbert’s “The Land of Whatever,” “Shillin’ with the Ranger: The Lone Ranger for Amoco (1988).“
- The B&S About Movies blog, “Stripped to Kill (1987).“
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- Lale Davidson’s “A Writing Life,” “Strange Appetites: Letter from Mentor.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger,” “The John Rutter Requiem.“
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “One Way or Another.“
- Lydia Rae Bush’s “Alphabet Ravine,” “Excruciate.“
- Richard Lakin’s blog, “Ambulance Chase – a few lines.“
- Sara Flower Kjeldsen’s blog, “Why I Haven’t Gone for Traditional Publishing.“
- Alan Ilagan’s blog, “Beside a Stream, a Momentary Meditation.“
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Jewel Kinch-Thomas in the “Tune In to Leadership” blog, “The Art of Balance.“
- Audley Stephenson’s “Best Audacious Life” blog, “Episode 104: The Science of Being Happy featuring Dr. John Izzo.“
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Happiness is the best beauty product and other lessons learned.“
- Lazygal’s “Killin’ Time Being Lazy,” “You can’t make this stuff up (or, Kids say and do the darndest things).“
Have a great weekend, everybody!