Every so often, I’ll add some new bloggers to the blogroll. Some of them are introduced to me through recommendations; others are friends of mine who have started (or resurrected) their own blogs. No matter how they join the blogroll, as long as they post something new between last Saturday and today, they get their time to shine in the Saturday blog recap.
Such is the case for today. Hope you enjoy.
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Bill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins,” “New Hudson-based food truck chef has top-notch resume.“
- Jerry Papandrea’s ‘DerryX” blog, “Panera Bread’s Spicy Take Chicken Sandwich is Pitiful.“
- Steve N’s “I Like Food” blog, “L&B.”
- BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- Audley Stpehenson’s “Best Audacious Life” blog, “Episode 112: Improv Brings Out the Best Featuring Kelly Leonard.“
- The B&S About Movies blog, “Torn Hearts (2022).“
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “I’m tired of this country.“
- Jacob Gilbert’s “The Land of Whatever,” “First, it was Cawthorn. Now, Lauren Boebert could get taken down.“
- BLOGS FOR HEALTH
- The Venn Librarian blog, “It’s that time of the year, right?“
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
Have a great weekend, everybody!