It’s morning again in America … and it’s six degrees below zero.
And that’s not even factoring in the wind chill factor.
So I have a perfect solution to avoid the cold.
Read these blogs. All ten of them. These ten Times Union community bloggers will bring you knowledge and information and provocative thought and concept.
Fire up your web browsers, and check out these entries. They include:
- Kim Swidler’s “Travel Gal” blog, “Iceland’s Golden Circle.“
- Dan Lyons’ Classic Cars blog, “Rear View Mirror: 1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am.“
- Jen Smith’s “Austin Ben Connor” family blog, “Parental oversight.“
- Rob Hoffman’s “The Hoffman Files” blog, “1975: The worst year ever?“
- Mary Martin’s “A Good Enough Life” blog, “2015: Who are we now?“
- Jeannine Trimboli’s “Real [FIT] Life” blog, “The financial adventures of a single mom: The Good Stuff.“
- Chase Jones in the Transgender blog, “Trans-chaos.“
- Gina Peca’s blog, “Just say yes!“
- Ken Screven’s blog, “A moment with Mario Cuomo.“
- Linda Berkery’s guest post in Fran Rossi Scpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “Touchstones of Faith.“
And there you have it. After you’ve read these blogs, the temperature outside should increase by a few degrees. Times Union community bloggers. Their posts are guaranteed to work like insulation! 🙂