You would think that every week I would log in, find ten blog posts by ten TU bloggers, and I’d be done.
Not this week.
See, as part of the Times Union’s revamp of the timesunion.com website, the clickable link on the TU homepage’s tool bar – the one that said “Blogs” – disappeared. And then came a complete overhaul of the site.
In other words, the selectable category that would allow one to click on “Blogs” and see all the TU blogs – community and staff – went poof.
After much talk and convincing about how important it was for the best part of the TU website – the blogs (especially the community blogs) – the “blogs” button was reinstated to the newly designed TU toolbar. Aces! Community Blogger Victory!!
Okay, enough back-patting. Now it’s time for the feature you’ve all come to know and appreciate. And without any further ado…
- Deb Best’s “Best for Success” blog, “Sexual Harassment: The Musical.” (Read this first.)
- Stephanie Snyder’s “A Professor’s Wife” blog, “When I stopped overanalyzing…“
- Fran Rossi Szpylczlyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “Ping.“
- Professor Warren Roberts’ blog, “Why Obama is right on Iran.“
- Sara Rose Wheeler’s “Roaring Twenties” blog, “A 26-year-old Albany woman thinks adults should be grounded.“
- Rob Hoffman’s “Hoffman Files” blog, “Parent of the Year!“
- Chad Polenz’ “Beer Nut” blog, “The chilling truth about Stewart’s ‘Mountain Brew Ice.’“
- Sonja Stark’s “PilotGirl” blog, “Exploring the Adirondacks on pedal powered rail bikes.“
- Pete Bardunias’ Southern Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce blog, “Trucks on the highway, barges on the canal, trains on the rails – we’re all in this together!“
- Carl Strock’s blog, “The Clark goes Bauhaus.“
Another ten great Times Union blog posts by the TU’s community bloggers. And thanks and a tippo de hat to the TU tech support team, for restoring the “blogs” selection to the online TU toolbar. Much appreciated.
So have a great day, and enjoy these blogs!