Before I begin today’s blog recap, I need to talk about the election Tuesday. Because the victory in that election is important. And the Times Union’s community and independent bloggers should all celebrate.
Yes, I’m talking about the election victories of TU bloggers Angelo Santabarbara, Patricia Fahy, John McDonald and Jim Tedisco, all of whom won re-election to their various posts. Congratulations to all.
And now let’s get to the fun part, which is recapping this week’s Times Union community and independent bloggers. Take a read of this.
- Jaye McBride’s blog, “A letter to the transgender youth of America.” (Read this first.)
- Frank Robinson’s “Rational Optimist” blog, “The morning after.“
- Amy Renaud in the “30 Love” blog, “I Cried Today.”
- David Kalish’s “The Ruminator” blog, “Making sense of the impossible.“
- Lale Davidson’s “Out of the Ordinary” blog, “Making America hate again.“
- Donna McMullen’s blog, “The silent majority has roared!“
- Lawrence White’s “Field of View” blog, “The America We Will Remember.“
- Chad Burdette in the Comics Multiverse blog, “Who would Superman vote for?“
- Montana Stone in the college blog, “We must not lose faith.“
- Rob Hoffman in the “Hoffman Files” blog, “Election 2016: It’s time to choose, but choose wisely.“
Have a great day, everybody.
Yeah, I know, after last Tuesday, that could be more difficult than previously expected.