Sorry if I seem a bit rushed today. I have a major project that I have to complete in less than a week, and something else just came up that requires my attention. Yeah, this is what happens when I have to do fifteen things at once. It’s not fun, but I manage. I have to.
But one thing I must certainly take time for is the weekly recap of my favorite blogs, both from the old Times Union blog portal and from my personal blogroll.
So let’s get started, shall we?
First off, the TU community blogs. And they include:
- Hadeer Nagah’s “Muslim Women” blog entry, “Singapore New President and the Doors of Possibilities.” (Read this first.)
- Rob Hoffman’s “Hoffman Files” blog, “Start the Revolution Without Me.“
- Albany County Comptroller Michael Connors’ blog, “If you want to get along, go along,* Albany.“
- Nicole Arciello’s “Animal Rights” blog, “Times Union Center Bans Elephant Acts.“
- Frank Robinson’s “Rational Optimist” blog, “Political extremism and moderation.“
- Senator Jim Tedisco’s blog, “New law to protect Kinns Road Park.“
- David Kalish’s “The Ruminator” blog, “Clifton Park and school district near deal to preserve 34-acre forest.“
Okay, let’s check out the goodies in the blogroll. And this week’s goodies include:
- Daniel Berman’s “FUSSYlittleBLOG,” “A Grain of Salt.” (Read this first.)
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Never to be forgotten.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “100 greatest movie comedies of all time.“
- Joe Geronimo’s Adirondack photo blog, “Autumn in the Air.“
- Carl Johnson’s “Hoxsie!” blog, “Albany’s Movie Star, Ward Crane.“
- The Venn Librarian blog, “And so it begins.“
- The Nippertown blog, “A few minutes with … Camille Thurman.“
I’m sorry if I seem so rushed today … I did schedule out time to take care of my blog today, and to make sure that I shared these great reads with all of you.
But now I have to go back into hiding.
At least until tomorrow.
Busy, busy, busy…