Time to wake up, rise and shine, up and at ’em, have that cup of coffee and bowl of Frosted Flakes, and enjoy this week’s wrapup of some great bloggers, photographers, podcasters and writers.
As regular readers know, on Saturday I step away from my blog and showcase the talent that is part of my blog’s blogroll. And I hope that you visit these blogs and enjoy the writing and photography therein, and maybe even leave a comment or six.
So let’s first start with the blogs. Seven for them, including:
- Heather Fazio’s “Girl Gone Smart” blog, “Haunted and Historic Pub Crawl at Ten Broeck Mansion – You Should Go.“
- Rob Hoffman’s “View From The Middle” blog, “Vermont Was Made for Christmas Day.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “Sweet for 4G (Apologies James Taylor).“
- Aaron Bush’s “Aaron Knits” blog, “Russia, Russia, Russia!“
- The Albany history blog “Hoxsie!”, “The Townsend Furnace – And Much Else.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Newport -a 1/2 marathon and a full weekend.“
- Daniel Berman’s “FUSSYlittleBLOG” blog, “The Chowder Challenge.“
And now let’s check out the photography blogs.
- Tina Campbell’s Fence Row Photography, “Dream a Little Dream.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “A well-crafted machine.“
- Tim Jeffers’ photography blog, “MTV Spaceman>“
- Rob Moses’ photography blog, “Taking In The World.“
- Oui-liette’s blog, “Wickedly Haunted Dinner Party.“
- The Field Notes from Over the Hill blog, “Just My Luck.” (Get well soon!)
- Joshi Daniel’s photography from India, “Larissa in Koh Samui, Thailand: GoPro Hero7 Black.“
Have a great weekend, everybody!