Good morning, my wonderful blog readers. It’s Tulip Festival weekend, so get out there with your camera and take pictures of the tulips. There’s lots of tulips in the area, so make sure you have a fully charged camera to catch all the blooms.
Oh yeah – and you can also check out the blog posts and such from my blogroll, as I take one day a week from my blog and share what others have written. I hope you enjoy.
And this week’s blog greatness includes:
BLOGS FOR FUSSYlittleMOVERS
- The FUSSYlittleBLOG, “Where Will Daniel B?“
- The Saratoga Food Fanatic blog, “A Loss in the Capital Region, a New Light in Saratoga.“
BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- The Albany history blog “Hoxsie!”, “The Fire Record, 1887.“
- The Friends of Albany Facebook page discuss the history of Joseph Henry, whose statue is outside the Albany City School District building.
BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Burnt My Fingers blog, “Recipe: Josey Baker Seed Bread.“
- Alexis Ryder’s “Stories I’ve Never Told” blog, “The Cooking Class.“
BLOGS FOR IMAGE
- Rob Moses’ photography blog, “Puerto Vallarta Sunsets.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “Lineworkers Rodeo.“
- Tim Jeffers’ Vintage Lens blog, “Red Hibiscus.“
BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Julie Journeys blog, “Museums of University of New Mexico at Albuquerque.“
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “Bog Meadow’s Mid-Trail Bounty.“
BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- The Capital District Fun blog, “Outdoing Myself.“
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “North to Alaska.“
- G. Jack Urso’s “Aeolus 13 Umbra” blog, “Jesus Drives Stick.“
- Kristen Padilla on the “Girl Gone Smart” blog, “Girl Gone Parenting Confession: I Hate Mother’s Day.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Time for Therapy.“
- The Jack or John show on the Two Buttons Deep site, “A Winning and Losing Weekend Update.“
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “Into the Woods (Again and Again).“
- Oui-Liette’s blog, “Cinco de Mayo.“
BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Rob Madeo’s “Keyboard Krumbs” blog, “Owl in a Box.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “Mother’s Day Vigil Against Child Separation.“
Have a great weekend, everyone!