Hey everybody, nice to see all of you this Memorial Day weekend. Hope you’re having plenty of time for barbecues and picnics – and for paying your respects to those who have passed on.
Oh yeah, and one other thing to do today…
How about checking out some great blog posts and the like from my hand-couriered blogroll of bloggers and writers and photographers?
Let’s start with …
BLOGS FOR TASTE
BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- The 98 Acres in Albany blog, “Every Day an Earthquake.“
- The Albany history blog “Hoxsie!”, “The Miles Theater Apologizes.“
- The Friends of Albany blog on the Knox Cannon Trail.
- The Albany Notes blog, “To Paint or Not To Paint? Renovation of the Albany Boys & Girls Club raises preservation question.“
BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Cairns and Carrots blog, “Hiking in Mount Hood National Forest – Oregon.“
- The Capital District Fun blog, “Sunday in Philadelphia.“
- The Julie Journeys blog, “Drink the Elixir at Kakawa Chocolate House in Santa Fe, NM.“
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “A Turtle Encounter on World Turtle Day.“
- Joe Geronimo’s “Adirondack Joe” blog, “The Beach & Beer Life.“
BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- Ked on the Two Buttons Deep site, “Amsterdam Man Takes Arts and Crafts to the Next Level with a Construction Paper Inspection Sticker.“
- Rob Hoffman’s “View from the Middle” blog, “Upstate New York Has Been ‘Honored’ by the Simpsons.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “I find there is never ‘nothing to do.’“
- Court is Here, “Zapped Most Days.“
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “‘Gastwerk Saboteurs’ by Imperial Wax.“
BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Alabama Getaway.“
BLOGS FOR IMAGE
- Jacquie Robinson’s photo blog, “Dear Plants, Please Don’t Die.“
- Tim Jeffers’ “Vintage Lens” photography blog, “Hay Rake.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “Why I Love the Olympus Trip 35.“
PODCASTS OF NOTE
- This That and the 3rd podcast, “Episode 033 – Lloyd “Pooh” Johnson – Grindin’ All My Life.“
Have a great Memorial Day weekend, everybody!