This heat wave is brutal right now. So writing a blog post at 3:30 in the morning is a great way to circumvent that. Also, when you wake up, the blog post is ready for you to read and enjoy the postings and writings of those from my personal blogroll.
Oh yeah, and drink lots of cold beverages and sit near an air conditioner today, it will do you good in the long run.
So here’s some blogs and links from my personal blogroll, and I hope you enjoy them.
BLOGS FOR TASTE
- The “Burnt My Fingers” blog, “Hot and Not at Summer 2019 Fancy Food Show.“
- The FUSSYlittleBLOG, “From Pizza to Pizza.“
- Court is Here’s blog, “Sweet Biscuit Success.“
BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Julie Journeys blog, “Guide to Cabrillo National Monument, San Diego.“
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “Midsummer Flora of Sunlight and Shade.“
BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- The Albany history blog “Hoxsie!”, “Beaver Oil, Root Beer, and Orphans.“
- The Friends of Albany discuss Mount Hope and Ezra Prentice.
- Roger Green’s “Rambling with Roger” blog, “History of the Apollo 11 Moon Landing.“
- J. Eric Smith’s poetry and writing blog, “Simple Things: Johnny Clegg (1953-2019).“
BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “Neighbor.“
- Lawrence White’s “Field of View” blog, “Rand Paul Hypocritically Betrays 9-11 Victims.“
BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- The Capital District Fun blog, “Juggling Camps.“
- Kathleen Proper in the CivMix blog portal, “Hudson River Skywalk, a First (and Second) Look.“
- Jim Gilbert in the “Nippertown” blog, “Downtown Albany Goes Nipper Crazy, and it’s Pawsome.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Cats of Greece.“
- Cap’n Jack in the Two Buttons Deep site, “Big Announcement: Two Buttons Deep and Brown’s Brewing are Collaborating on a New IPA.“
- Jona Lee’s “Zeelemons” blog, “My Favorite Morning Time Diffuser Blend.“
- Lazygal’s “Killin’ Time Being Lazy” blog, “Call Me Crazy.“
- Oui-Liette’s blog, “Friday Favs: Summer Edition!“
BLOGS FOR IMAGE
- The Mostly Monochrome blog, “Bagpiping.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “Ferrania P30 in the Trip 35.“
- Tim Jeffers’ “Vintage Lens” blog, “Reach for it!“
Have a great weekend, everybody – and stay cool!