First up, an update on my broken ankle. I’m still in a splint, and hopefully Tuesday I’ll find out from the orthopedist if I can move from a splint to at least a hard cast – which in that would mean progress.
But that’s Tuesday and this is Saturday.
And since it’s Saturday, it’s time to recap the blog posts and writings of my fellow bloggers and photographers. So let’s get to it, shall we?
BLOGS FOR BROKEN BONES LIKE ME
- The Cairns and Carrots blog, “2020 Update.“
BLOGS FOR TASTE
- The Burnt My Fingers blog, “Recipe: Thai-Style Cole Slaw.“
BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “Odd Finds in a Once Off Limits Woods.“
BLOGS FOR BITING BACK
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “Spectrum ‘communications’ cluster…“
- Marc Beebe’s “Wandering Words” blog, “Amazon, explain.“
BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- Meena Walia’s blog, “Love.“
- Heather Fazio in the “Girl Gone Smart” portal, “Girl Gone Reading: The Water Dancer.“
- Court is Here, “Do You Have to have Dreams?“
BLOGS FOR SOUND
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “A Certain Measure of Tolerance: Neal Peart (1952-2020).“
BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- The Capital District Fun blog, “College Update: the Boring Stuff First.“
- Silvia Lilly in the “DelSo” blog, “Weepy in the Light of the Full Moon.“
- Lazygal’s “Killin’ Time Being Lazy” blog, “Looking Backward and Forward (aka a Belated New Year’s Meme).“
- Oui-Liette’s blog, “Taking It Off Finale (Month 6).“
BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- Rob Moses photograph blog, “My Favourite Camera.“
- The Lonerist Photo Blog, “Back to analogue Pt. 5 (Dave/attitude).“
- The Mostly Monochrome blog, “The Coast.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “A Decade spent shooting film.“
- Tim Jeffers’ vintage lens blog, “In the Pink!“
Have a great week, everybody!