Dear Santa. I’ve been good all year. Well, good enough. Well, it’s negotiable.
But what I haven’t failed to do is, every single Saturday this year, whether I’ve had my ankle in a cast or my mouth covered with a mask, is bring you a recap of the great writings and podcasts and photos from my personal blogroll.
So at least with that in mind …
Anything in that Christmas bag for me?
- BLOGS FOR WEATHER
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Bill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins,” “In NYC, outdoor dining OK, indoor peeing is not? Oh, never mind.“
- The “Burnt My Fingers” blog, “Recipe: Thai Red Curry with Basil.“
- Candace Berry Curtis in the “Girl Gone Smart” blog, “Girl Gone Drinking: On this Snowy Day, Drink Tequila!“
- Jerry Papandrea’s “DerryX” blog, “How to Make Eggnog Latte like Starbucks, 3 ways.“
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- Jacob Gilbert’s “The Land of Whatever,” “What Might’ve Been: The 20th Century Fox Hour (1955).“
- The B&S About Movies blog, “Let’s Do Holidays and Nazi Monsters for the DIA Double Feature!“
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “Best of My Web 2020.“
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
Have a great weekend, everybody!