So this “interviewing the bloggers” feature that’s now part of my Saturday recap has been going quite well, if I’m being totally honest. I’m having a great time interviewing my fellow bloggers on the blogroll, and some of them have even acknowledged the interviews on their own personal blogs (thanks, Roger Green and Liette Hebert).
So this is remaining part of the Saturday schedule for the foreseeable future. If your blog is on my blogroll, and you would like to be part of this, please click the “Contact Chuck Miller” link at the top of this page and let’s get something set up.
Oh, and by the way, this week’s interview is with Jack Urso, he of the very entertaining Aeolus 13 Umbra blog. You need to read and you need to enjoy the interview. The interview is posted here.
And now for the Saturday recap. These are the best of the blogroll this week. Enjoy.
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Bill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins, “Iconic Burlington venue announces reopening for next Tuesday.“
- The “Burnt My Fingers” blog,” “Questionable Recipes and Threatening Aspics.“
- Jerry Papandrea’s “DerryX” blog, “FOOD COURT Style! How to Cook CHICKEN TERIYAKI.“
- BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “Another Day, Another Bunch of Wildflowers.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Hot, but Not Bothered.“
- BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- The Albany history blog “Hoxsie,” “Albany Bicentennial Tablet No. 13 – Anneke Janse Bogardus.“
- Doc Circe Died for Our Sins, “What Was There: 24 Quail Street.“
- The St. Paul’s Church in Albany blog “Grain, Once Scattered,” “St. Paul’s Church in 1910: ‘A Centre of Social Service in Albany.’“
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Rob Madeo’s “Keyboard Krumbs,” “Unfinished Business.“
- Jacob Gilbert’s “The Land of Whatever,” “More Republican Sour Cream.“
- Greg Thomas in the “Tune In to Leadership” blog, “Is the Culture of Music Time-Bound or Infinite?“
- Audley Stephenson’s “Audacious Life” blog, “Ryerson University renamining its law school after Lincoln Alexander.“
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- C.S. Young, Jr. fine art photography, “A Best Friend Lost.”
- Mard Beebe’s “Wandering Words,” “If Only It Were Springtime.“
- Richard Brooom Photography, “The Squabble of Chickens (+ lots of poop.)“
- Steve Banfield’s blog, “Lighthouse.“
- The Lonerist photo blog, “Bar stool.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “Territory Days in Old Colorado City.“
- Tim Jeffers’ Vintage Lens blog, “Chrome Dining.“
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- The B&S About Movies blog, “Dark City (1998).“
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger,” “The worst neighbors I’ve ever had.“
- Oui-Liette’s blog, “…that friend.“
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- The Pine Hills Review, “Michael Bolton: A Physical Education, by Eddie Kim.“
- J. Eric Smiths’ blog, “10,000 Words from the Exit Wound (Sedona #6).“
Have a great weekend, everybody!!
Hope all is well, Chuck. Thanks for supporting B&S About Movies.
Chuck, thank you for doing this post every week. It’s nice to know we’re not shouting into the dark.
Enjoyed interview. Great work Chuck and Jack. Keep going.
Comments are closed.