Good morning, blog readers. Now, normally you would see a video interview with one of the members of my personal blogroll, however, although I don’t have one scheduled for this week, there are two upcoming in future weeks. So the feature hasn’t been discontinued; it’s just on hold while I wait for new interview subjects.
If your personal blog is on my blogroll, and you want to be part of this project, click on the “Contact Chuck Miller” link on this blog and let’s set up an interview time.
Oh, and I’ve added a couple of new blogs and a new podcast to the blogroll, so check out the newbies when you get a second.
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- The Burnt My Fingers blog, “Recipe: Bleu Cheese Spread.“
- Jerry Papandea’s YouTube channel, “Eating MINI HOT DOGS + MORE at a LEGENDARY Hot Dog Shack.“
- Bill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins,” “Nashville of Saratoga hoping to make its debut 1st week in June.“
- BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- The Pine Hills Review, ““Crônica of the Hermit” by Rone Shavers.”
- Alexis Ryder’s “Stories I’ve Never Told,” “The Movie.“
- Amy Biancolli’s “Figuring Shit Out” blog, “Lessons from a Blow to the Head.“
- M.B. Henry’s blog, “Poetry Break: Let Me Tell You Where I’ve Been – Ode to the Flowers of Fiji.“
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- BLOGS FOR THE EARS
- The “Off Her Chops” podcast with Cassie Lee and Jessie, “Episode 01: This Is Your Pilot Speaking.“
- Crimson Stone’s “Superhero Rundown” blog, “Audio Dramas.“
- Audley Stephenson’s “Best Audacious Life!” podcast, “Episode #28: The King of Dancehall featuring Beanie Man.“
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “Famous Songs by Famous Artists: (Series Two) #33: Devo.“
Have a great weekend, everybody!