A blessed and prosperous Juneteenth to all. Before you take the time to celebrate the day when news of emancipation reached the Texas shore, essentially ending slavery nationwide, have a moment and enjoy a little bit of blogging and photography from my fellow writers and photographers. I promise, you will not be disappointed.
Let’s first start with our interview session, in which blogger Jon in Albany talks about pizza. Lots of pizza. The man blogs about pizza, and it’s a fun blog to read.
And now, let’s showcase the blogs, shall we?
- BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- Michael Catoggio in the “98 Acres in Albany” blog, “Swing City.“
- The Friends of Albany history blog, “Albany Municipal Golf Course.“
- Jacob Gilbert’s “The Land of Whatever,” “A local advertising legend takes the last huge ride: Billy Fuccillo (1957-2021).“
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Bill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins,” “Numerous State Fair food icons, including dinosaur, dropping out.“
- Jon in Albany’s blog, “Pizzamaking.com.“
- The Burnt My Fingers blog, “Recipe: Bok Choy with Mushrooms.”
- Jerry Papandrea’s “DerryX” YouTube channel, “Eating IN SARATOGA from a WOOD FIRE GRILL.“
- BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “A Two-Orchid Afternoon on the River.“
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger,” “Pronouns: He/him, she/her, they/them.”
- Richard Nacy Warner in the “Nacy Warner Associates” blog, “GodsGunsGays.“
- Jewel Kinch-Thomas in the “Tune In to Leadership” blog, “The Ecstasy of Freedom and Exhilaration of Equality.“
- Audley Stephenson’s “Best Audacious Life” podcast, “Episode #37: Time toLevel Up! featuring Alyson Van Hooser.“
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- The B&S About Movies blog, “Power Book II: Ghost Season One (2020).“
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- Lale Davidson’s “A Writing Life” blog, “Camping the 1950’s Way.”
- The Pine Hills Review, “Coda by J.D. Smith.“
- Alexis Ryder’s “Stories I’ve Never Told,” “The Ultimatum.“
- J. Eric Smiths’ blog, “Favorite Songs by Famous Artists (Series Two) #37: Roxy Music.“
- M.B. Henry’s blog, “Route 66 Series: Love Can Build a Bridge.“
- The Venn Librarian blog, “Yes, I’m taking off this summer.“
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
Have a blessed Juneteenth and a great weekend, everybody!