Good morning. it’s the end of July, and you know what that means. It’s time for me to examine my blogroll, see who needs to be added or updated or moved to a new category or completely pruned off the list. There were a couple of updates – I updated the “Off Her Chops” podcast from linking to the SoundCloud version of the show to the YouTube version of the show; I moved Oui-Liette’s blog from the photography corner to the “Other Friends of Mine Whose Blogs You Should Read” category, and I added a new blog – the Social B. Creative portal – which I hope you will enjoy. I also clipped a couple of blogs from the blogroll, mostly because they hadn’t been updated in a very – very – very long time.
So let’s go through the blogroll and see what’s out there, shall we? Yes, let’s shall.
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- 8ill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins,” “Price Chopper / Market 32 recalls 15 seafood department items.“
- The “Burnt My Fingers” blog, “Recipe: Sumac Onions.“
- Jerry Papandrea’s “DerryX” YouTube channel, “Best Cannoli I Ever Had!! Philly Travel Vlog 2021.”
- BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- Jack Urso’s “Aeolus 13 Umbra” blog, “Starry, Starry Night: Stratton Mountain Scout Reservation, August 1978.“
- Jacob Gilbert’s “The Land of Whatever,” “Where GOPers Roam.“
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- Esther Sun in the Pine Hills Review, “Limited Space.“
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “Five Songs You Need To Hear (Another Engine).“
- Emily Desmond in the Social B. Creative blog, “Ways to Protect Yourself from Creative Content Theft.“
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- The B&S About Movies blog, “Angel (2018).“
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- The Brainchild blog, “The Meaning of Motherhood in the Arab World and How It Has Changed Recently!“
- Jewel Kinch-Thomas in the “Tune In to Leadership” blog, “Leadership’s Ripple Effect.“
Have a great weekend, everybody!