Good morning, blog readers. Hope you’re having a great day.
Now, this might seem like a wee shock to you, but I’ve culled a few of the blog members from my personal blogroll. No, it’s not that I disagree with what they’re doing or anything like that, it’s just that, well, they haven’t posted in nearly a year … and I don’t know if that means they’ve completely given up on the blog format, or they’ve been distracted by other projects. No matter. When they start posting again, I’ll add them back. It’s not a ban, it’s a “take your time and do what you need, and when you’re ready, come back and join us” mode.
But that also means that if you have a blog, or you know of someone that’s worth reading, please let me know. That blog or podcast could end up in the blogroll. You never know. I’m nice like that.
So let’s get started, shall we?
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- Crimson Stone in the Superhero Rundown, “Your Dad’s Superman: Truth, Justice, and the American Way.“
- Jacob Gilbert’s “The Land of Whatever,” “Celebrity Rock: Find Your Way (2021).“
- The B&S About Movies blog, “Six Hundred and Sixty-Six (1972).“
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Bill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins,” “Columbia County pitmaster gets final OK to open Blue Line restaurant.“
- The Burnt My Fingers blog, “We made a turkey stuffing waffle sandwich!“
- The Capital District Fun blog, “Thanksgiving.“
- Jerry Papandrea’s “DerryX” YouTube channel, “Last Remaining Spot for the Iconic Roast Beef Sandwich in Upstate NY.“
- BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “Here and There, This and That.“
- The Bedlam Farm Journal, “Jealousy and Acceptance: The Power and Magic of the Knee.“
- BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- The “Doc Circe Died for Our Sins” blog, “The Albany Turn Verein.“
- Greg Thomas in the “Tune In to Leadership” blog, “Tony Bennett: The Gift of Life and Song.“
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- The Nippertown blog, “David Hinchen Gallery opens on State Street in Albany.“
- Marc Beebe’s “Wandering Words” blog, “Low-Cost Lens Cavalcade #1.“
- The Lonerist photo blog, “David Hockney.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “That One Rock.“
- Tim Jeffers’ “Vintage Lens” blog, “Alone.“
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Silvia Lilly in the DelSo blog, “What is Remembered Lives.“
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- Lale Davidson’s “A Writing Life,” “Creative Process Interview at Saratoga Living.“
- David Kirby in the Pine Hills Review, “Everybody Loves Our Town: An Oral History of Grunge by Mark Yarm by David Kirby.“
- Lydia Rae Bush’s “Alphabet Ravine” blog, “The Captain.“
- M.B. Henry’s blog, “M.B. Henry’s Top 10 Reads for 2021.“
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger,” “Radio.garden – stations worldwide.“
- Alexis Ryder’s “Stories I’ve Never Told,” “The Poser.“
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “Most Played Songs of 2021.“
- Lazygal’s blog “Killin’ Time Being Lazy,” “Did I break some year-end mirror?“
- The “Off Her Chops” podcast with Cassie Lee and Jessie McKay, “Episode 6: Our Gorgeous Prince.“
Have a great weekend, everybody!
I REALLY want to plug radio.garden because it is SO cool. Thanks.
Oh, I have a blogger on my blogroll who hasn’t posted in 22 months. I’m going to give him two more months…
Thank you for linking up Six-Hundred Sixty Six, thus making more readers aware of the movie. It’s a deep, unknown, for sure, both in apoc and Christian cinema circles.
Love Radio garden!!!
Comments are closed.