One of the great things about doing these Saturday blog recaps is it gives me an opportunity to check out each person’s blog that’s part of my personal blogroll. And I’ve added a few people who were recommended to me by readers, including adding the 518 Bites and Sights blog and the Bedlam Farm Journal blog.
So if you know of a specific blog out there that you feel should be part of this recap, whether it’s Albany-based or just plain cool to read, please let me know. I’ll check it out, and if I like it, then I’ll add it to the blogroll. Plain and simple.
So let’s go through this week’s blogroll, shall we?
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Jewel Kinch-Thomas in the “Tune In to Leadership” blog, “Intuition: Activating Our Inner Guidance.“
- Audley Stephenson’s “Best Audacious Life!” blog, “Episode #93: It’s Time to Get Paid, featuring Claire Wasserman.“
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Bill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins,” “Chef Fitz takes the reins at Hattie’s in Saratoga Springs.“
- The Burnt My Fingers blog, “Recipe: David Chang Pickles.“
- Jerry Papandrea’s “DerryX” blog, “They Cooked a Croissant Like a Bagel at this Coffee Shop.“
- BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “Taking Pity on a Poor Opossum.“
- BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- Kathryn Gallien in the 98 Acres in Albany blog, “That’s a Lot of Lemons.“
- Richard Lakin’s blog, “Death on the Cut – The murder of Christina Collins.“
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- The Bedlam Farm Journal, “Leica Patrol: Three Images in the Cold.“
- Marc Beebe’s “Wandering Words,” “Pretty Pictures.“
- The Lonerist Photo Blog, “Crown.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “No Need for the Nikon Shuffle.“
- Tim Jeffers’ “Vintage Lens,” “Meier & Frank Portland Oregon.“
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- Jacob Gilbert’s “The Land of Whatever,” “Forgotten TV: Daddy Dearest (1993).“
- The B&S About Movies blog, “Evil at the Door (2022).“
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- Suzanne O’Connell in the Pine Hills Review, “Blessed Sisters of the Burger Ministry.“
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “With Which I Am Well Pleased XVI (Men of Tain).“
- Lydia Rae Bush’s “Alphabet Ravine,” “Identity.“
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- The Capital District Fun blog, “Happy Book Surprises.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger,” “Torturing Others with Barry Sadler.“
- Silvia Lilly in the DelSo blog, “In the realm of my senses – sort of.“
- Alexis Ryder’s “Stories I’ve Never Told,” “The Definition.“
- Lazygal’s “Killin’ Time Being Lazy,” “Mystery solved!“
Have a great weekend, everybody!
As noted, YOU inspired the Sadler post!
Comments are closed.