First off, I enjoy sharing the works of my fellow bloggers and podcasters and photographers. Every Saturday, I shift the blog focus from me to them. I provide links to their articles for you to visit and to enjoy.
Marc Beebe is one of those photographers who I feature on this blog. He lives up in Canada, he works with various digital cameras, and he also comments on my blog from time to time. I’m good with that.
Today, as I’m going through the blogroll to see what my fellow bloggers and podcasters and writers and photographers have created this week … well, Marc made me smile. His “Wandering Words” post this week, “Something for Saturday,” referenced my Saturday recap as a reason to show off some wild bears he recently photographed.
So do me a favor, check that post out first this week, then come back and see the other great posts that populate today’s blog recap. Hope you enjoy.
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- Jacob Gilbert’s “The Land of Whatever,” “The Last Man at Fort Courage: Larry Storch (1923-2022).“
- The B&S About Movies blog, “Fair Game (1986).“
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Bill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins,” “The Kitchen Table, formerly new World, announces end of the road.“
- Steve N’s food blog, “Better than McDonald’s.“
- BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “Some Flag-colored Flowers (and others) at Orra Phelps.“
- Silvia Lilly in the DelSo blog, “It’s All Too Beautiful.“
- Rich Lakin’s blog, “Four Days in Fife.”
- BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “40 Years from I-Day.“
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Jewel Kinch-Thomas in the “Tune In to Leadership,” “Growth Though Play, Seriously.“
- Writergurlny’s blog, “AOC Speaks the Truth About the State of Our Government.“
- Audley Stephenson’s “Best Audacious Life” blog, “Episode #127 :Facing Conflict, Hands On! Featuring Kristine Scott.“
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
Have a great weekend, everybody!