How are you dealing with the summer heat? Are you cranking up the air conditioner to Spinal Tap levels? Are you bathing in blocks of melted ice? Are you taking cold showers for no specific ulterior motive?
Well, hopefully you will enjoy these cool blog posts from the Times Union’s best community and independent bloggers. These blog posts will help you stay chilly and refreshed on these hot summer mornings.
And this week’s batch of good icy stuff includes:
- Walter Ayres’ “Faith in the Public Square” blog, “Sara, the Quaker patriot.” (Read this first.)
- Lale Davidson’s “Out of the Ordinary” blog, “The Hope Fund and the Poverty Trap.“
- Rob Hoffman in the “Hoffman Files” blog, “If you’re bored, then you’re boring.“
- Rachel Baum’s “Bark: Confessions of a Dog Trainer” blog, “Take this dog and…“
- C. Anthony Burdette in the “Comics Multiverse” blog, “Talking Electric City Comic Con: The Returning Creators.“
- Sara Rose Wheeler’s “Roaring Twenties” blog, “VidCon 2016 Day 2.“
- Liz Lemery Joy’s “Joy In These Days” blog, “‘What Difference Does It Make?’ Hillary Clinton.“
- Michael Rivest’s blog, “On letting go.“
- Assemblyman John t. MacDonald’s blog, “Vacant and Abandoned Property Hot Line now open 1-800-342-3736.“
- Pamela Malo in the Holistic Health blog, “How to make your dietary changes last.“
Hope you enjoy these week’s collection of great blogs. And that you’ve had a chance to get something cold to drink. Or to swim in. Dang it’s steamy hot today.
Have a great day, everybody!