How’s your week going? Do you need some inspiration in your life? Do you need some positive motivation, some intelligent discourse, some reinforcement of the belief that there is great blogging out there?
Look no further than the Times Union’s crew of independent and community bloggers, all of whom have great stories to tell and a great opportunity to do so. There’s so many positive things happening in their lives, and reading their posts will make you smarter. Trust me. Six out of five doctors surveyed agree with me.
And this week’s list of independent and community bloggers starts off with…
- Malick Diomande in the College blog, “The doubts of a student-athlete.” (Read this first.)
- Jaye McBride’s blog, “I know I say this every summer but I hate summers.“
- Sonja Stark’s “PilotGirl” blog, “Syracuse Nationals: bring a compass for this car show.“
- Walter Ayres’ “Faith in the Public Square” blog, “Sinning toward November.“
- Lale Davidson’s “Out of the Ordinary” blog, “Democrats revel in the democratic process at Convention 2016.“
- Mary Martin’s “A Good Enough Life”blog, “How long do you want to live?“
- Rob Hoffman’s “Hoffman Files” blog, “Golf: It’ll humble a man.“
- Albany City Councilman Judd Krasher’s blog, “I’m back and there’s a lot to discuss, Albany.“
- Assemblyman Jim Tedisco’s blog, “The Adirondack Museum, a great day trip.“
- Gina Peca’s blog, “It’s all in a name.“
Start with these blogs, and then check out the other independent and community Times Union blog posts. You will feel better for doing so.
Have a great day, everybody!