It’s official. Last night, after holding out for a few days, I finally put fresh batteries in my apartment thermostat, and activated the heating unit. I couldn’t make it to November 1st. Dangit.
But no matter if my apartment is hot or cold, I’m still able to put together a great list of the Times Union’s independent and community bloggers and their best posts of the past week. So let’s get started, shall we?
This week’s list includes:
- Rob Hoffman’s “Hoffman Files” blog, “Time travel – you know you want to.“ (Read this first.)
- Donna McMullen’s blog, “Take the political test!“
- Gina Peca’s blog, “Living with the ‘Why’?“
- Mary Martin’s “A Good Enough Life” blog, “Autumn virtues.“
- Deb Best’s “Best for Success” blog, “My calendar: my assistant and supervisor.“
- Rabbi Matt Cutler’s blog, “After the election, Clinton-Trump can help in our healing.“
- David Kalish’s “The Ruminator” blog, “Guilty confessions of a vehicle racist.“
- Judi England in the “Holistic Health” blog, “Garbage in, garbage out.“
- Sonja Stark’s “PilotGirl” blog, “Rainy weekend hike around Bartholomew’s Cobble.“
- Frank Robinson’s “Rational Optimist” blog, “How to reduce crime.“
And now let’s check out what the undergraduates have written this week.
- Katie Lembo in the college blog, “This election coverage is slowly killing me.“
- Jess Winans in the college blog, “#BLACKLIVESMATTER.“
- Graciana Cox, Scotia-Glenville High School, “5 potential first date ideas.“
- Rachell Coppolo, Middleburgh High School, “Why my ‘love life’ is just a life.“
- Dylan Rossiter, “Stillwater Girls’ Soccer advances to Sectional semifinals.“
And there you have it. A great mixture of great blogs by the great independent bloggers of the mostly great Times Union.
Wow, it’s sure warm in this apartment. I’d better check on the thermostat and make sure I didn’t set this thing too high… That wold not be a good thing. 😀