By the time you read this, I’ll be on the road, hauling six professionally printed photos and three crafted artworks to the New York State Fair for judging and possible exhibition. In other words, this is my chance to finally snap that nasty #Syracurse and get my photos back on the walls of the Harriet May Mills Art Center at the Fairgrounds. Hope hope hope.
But I can’t do this blog without devoting at least one Saturday every week to sharing the writings of my fellow bloggers and podcasters. I’ve added a new podcast – the “Miranda Warnings” podcast from the New York State Bar Association, especially since my buddy Ken Screven is speaking on the podcast this week.
Oh yeah, and there’s other blogs and podcasts you must check out this week. Including…
- Ken Screven, as guest on the New York State Bar Association Miranda Warnings podcast, “The Conscience of the News Room.“
- Jack Urso’s “Aeolus 13 Umbra” blog, “The CBS Radio Mystery Theater.“
- The Two Buttons Deep blog, “Rick Pitino is the Ultimate Scumbag.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “Stupid idea: Replace libraries with Amazon?“
- Rob Madeo’s “Keyboard Krumbs” blog, “The Inspector Calls.“
- Rob Moses’ photography blog, “Nikon Legend.“
- Lazygal’s “Killin’ Time Being Lazy” blog, “Randomness.“
- Daniel Berman’s “FUSSYlittleBLOG” blog, “Cheers for Beers from Here.“
- The Albany History Blog “Hoxsie!”, “Television on the Big Screen – A Schenectady First.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “The Art of Vienna.*“
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “James Baldwin, American Hero.“
- Oui-liette’s blog, “Girls Gone Wild!“
- Jacquie Robinson’s photo blog, “Sharing Custody of a Swan and Instagram Plotting.“
- Joe Geronimo’s “Adirondack Joe” photo blog, “My Thoughts: The VW Camper Van.“
Have a great day, everybody!