Good morning everybody, I hope you’re getting ready for a great weekend. Or maybe just a great Saturday. Or a great Sunday, depending on when you read this blog.
Because every Saturday, I take a day off from my personal blog and share the blog posts and writings from my blog roll. There’s a lot of great blogs and podcasts out there, so let’s get started, shall we?
BLOGS FOR TASTE
- The “Burnt My Fingers” blog, “The Solution to the Restaurant Bread Service Problem.“
- The Saratoga Food Fanatic blog, “Restaurant Week, Closings & What’s Up.“
- The FUSSYlittleBLOG, “Schenectady’s Jewish Food Festival.“
BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- Heather Fazio’s “Girl Gone Smart” blog, “Girl Gone Traveling: Best thing to do in Phuket.“
- Julie Journeys blog, “Exploring Tent Rocks National Monument, New Mexico.“
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “One More Flower!“
BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “Bread and desert living during Lent.“
- Lawrence White’s “Field of View” blog, “No thanks, I’ll wait.“
BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- The Friends of Albany history blog, on how the American Association for the Advancement of Science began in Albany.
- The Sexing HIstory podcast, “Sherri.“
BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “Trying Not to Lose My Marbles.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Saving money with Rent the Runway.“
- The Two Buttons Deep blog, “My Acceptance Speech for the Times Union ‘Best Of’ Awards.“
- Alexis Ryder’s “Stories I’ve Never Told” blog, “The Camping Trip.” (NEW TO THE BLOGROLL!)
- Court is Here, “Guess what?! and no, not ‘chicken butt.’“
BLOGS FOR IMAGE
- Tina Campbell’s Fence Row Photography blog, “Gratitude.“
- Tim Jeffers’ photography blog, “The Wheel.“
- Field Notes from Over the Hill, “Get Your Ducks in a Row.“
- Joe Geronimo’s blog, “Patience is a Virtue.“
- Oui-Liette’s blog, “Hot Air Balloon Tips.“
As always, have a great weekend, everybody!