It’s early in the morning and I can’t sleep.
This can happen when one breaks their ankle.
I’m still bedridden, but I’m not giving up yet. No, I’m not planning on sneaking out for some wild times …
But broken ankle or no broken ankle, I’m going to make sure that I can take care of my Saturday obligations.
You know what they are. It’s time for a recap of my personal blogroll, and the awesome writers and bloggers and photographers that propagate it.
So let’s get started, shall we?
BLOGS FOR TASTE
- The Burnt My Fingers blog, “Recipe: Octopus Lentil Pesto Salad.“
BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “Waiting for Winter.“
BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- The Albany history page “Hoxsie!”, “From canal to boulevard.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Celebrating Elvis.“
BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- Marc Beebe’s “Wandering Word” blog, “Going full frame?“
- Rob Moses’ photography blog, “Down the Street with Juneau.“
- The Lonerist Photo Blog, “Back to analogue Pt. 3 (the field).“
- The Mostly Monochrome blog, “Mask.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “So what’s coming this year?“
- Tim Jeffers’ vintage lens blog, “Hay Time.“
BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- Court is Here, “Friday Five.“
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “Teenbeat: Best Albums of 2010-2019.“
- Meena Walia’s blog, “Change.“
BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- The Capital District Fun blog, “Christmas Travel, Almost Thwarted.“
- The CivMix blog, “New Host Named for WMHT’s New York NOW.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger,” “Raymond Cone: Biological Grandfather.“
- Lazygal’s “Killin’ Time Being Lazy” blog, “The language of love.“
- Oui-Liette’s blog, “Taking it off – month four.“
Have a great weekend, everybody. Go out and get some sunshine if you can!