Good morning, my wonderful blog readers.
So, tonight, I’ll be watching the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train as it travels through my computer laptop, on its way to the stage for its holiday concert. The event is available to stream for free on Canadian Pacific’s Facebook page, beginning at 8:00 PM Eastern, 5:00 PM Pacific. Five great acts, lots of holiday songs, you will enjoy. And this year, you can watch it from the comfort of your home, hey, break out the hot cocoa and feety pajamas.
The concert is a fundraiser for food banks and pantries, so a donation to an organization like Food Banks Canada or Feeding America is wholly encouraged. Or just donate to your local food bank or pantry, that will help as well.
And now for the reason we all get up on a Saturday morning. We want to check out the blog products from the writers and photographers and thinkers and podcasters on this personal page. Let’s get started, shall we?
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Bill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins,” “Cuomo: No more indoor dining in New York City as of Monday.“
- The Burnt My Fingers blog, “Release the Quesabirria!“
- Candace Berry Curtis in the “Girl Gone Smart” blog, “Girl Gone Drinking: The Black Widow.“
- Jerry Papandrea’s “DerryX” blog, “Eating Corned Beef and This at a Classic Deli in Schenectady.“
- Jon in Albany’s blog, “YouTube, Simon and Garfunkel, and Fondue.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “We called him Jimmy B.“
- BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger,” “The Pre-Adoption Birth Certificate.“
- BLOGS FOR HEALTH
- Alexis Ryder’s “Stories I’ve Never Told,” “The Weight Chronicles.“
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- Marc Beebe’s “Wandering Words,” “Notes on the Past Week.“
- Richard Broom Photography, “The Engineer.“
- Rob Moses wedding photography, “A Laugh.“
- The Lonerist photo blog, “3 Balconies.“
- The Mostly Monochrome blog, “Tesellation.“
- Tim Jeffers’ Vintage Lens, “Run with it.“
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- Jacob Gilbert’s “The Land of Whatever,” “What Might Have Been: Sons of Thunder (1999).“
- The B&S About Movies blog, “Flash and the Firecat (1975).“
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- The Pine Hills Review, “Two Judge Judy Poems by Jen Karetnick.“
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “Red is the color.“
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Rob Hoffman’s “Hoffman Files,” “A ‘coup’ waged by cuckoos.“
- The Brainchild blog, “Welcome Your Guests.“
- Jewel Kinch-Thomas in the “Tune In To Leadership” blog, “Five Women in Saudi Arabia: A Cultural Awakening.“
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- The Capital District Fun blog, “Kitties.“
- Lazygal’s “Killin’ Time Being Lazy,” “Looking for Gifts?“
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Yes. Someone remembers Flash and the Firecat. I thought it was only me! Thanks, Chuck.
Comments are closed.