Good morning, my wonderful blog readers.
So, tonight, I’ll be watching the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train as it travels through my computer laptop, on its way to the stage for its holiday concert. The event is available to stream for free on Canadian Pacific’s Facebook page, beginning at 8:00 PM Eastern, 5:00 PM Pacific. Five great acts, lots of holiday songs, you will enjoy. And this year, you can watch it from the comfort of your home, hey, break out the hot cocoa and feety pajamas.
The concert is a fundraiser for food banks and pantries, so a donation to an organization like Food Banks Canada or Feeding America is wholly encouraged. Or just donate to your local food bank or pantry, that will help as well.
And now for the reason we all get up on a Saturday morning. We want to check out the blog products from the writers and photographers and thinkers and podcasters on this personal page. Let’s get started, shall we?
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Bill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins,” “Cuomo: No more indoor dining in New York City as of Monday.“
- The Burnt My Fingers blog, “Release the Quesabirria!“
- Candace Berry Curtis in the “Girl Gone Smart” blog, “Girl Gone Drinking: The Black Widow.“
- Jerry Papandrea’s “DerryX” blog, “Eating Corned Beef and This at a Classic Deli in Schenectady.“
- Jon in Albany’s blog, “YouTube, Simon and Garfunkel, and Fondue.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “We called him Jimmy B.“
- BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger,” “The Pre-Adoption Birth Certificate.“
- BLOGS FOR HEALTH
- Alexis Ryder’s “Stories I’ve Never Told,” “The Weight Chronicles.“
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
Have a great weekend, everybody!