Good morning, my wonderful blog readers. So nice to have you here for another Saturday blog recap.
First off, it’s time for the interview, where I talk with one of the bloggers on my personal blogroll about how they started in blogging, their personal journey in their chosen field, and lots of other topics. And for this week’s interview, I am pleased to present Lale Davidson, professor at an upstate New York college, with her blog on creative writing. Great interview, and we discussed a lot of fun topics.
And now, let’s showcase this week’s blogroll. Great stuff this week, you definitely need to peruse all this.
- BLOGS FOR HEALTH
- The “Off Her Chops” podcast with Cassie Lee and Jessie, “Donut Forget I Love You.” (listen to this first, it’s a very important podcast on body dysmorphia and the immense pressures placed on those who struggle with anorexia or bulimia or other food-control issues).
- Audley Stephenson’s “Best Audacious Life” blog, “DIPG National Awareness Day!“
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Bill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins,” “Permanent alcohol-to-go fades away as the State Legislature does, too.“
- The “Burnt My Fingers” blog, “Recipe: Ottolenghi Carrot Salad.”
- Jerry Papandrea’s YouTube channel, “Eating NEW YORK STYLE BAGELS Upstate.“
- BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “Looking for Loesel’s Twayblade.“
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- The “Aaron Knits” blog, “It’s Been a While.“
- The Capital District Fun blog, “Girls’ Trip to Savannah.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger,” “What to do with your stuff when you’re dead.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “(The cheesiness of) Falling in Love – Deuxième partie.“
- Jacob Gilbert’s “The Land of Whatever,” “Weasel of the Week: Dion Cini.“
- The Venn Librarian blog, “It’s Yearbook Time.“
- Oui-Liette’s blog, “Summer Bucket List.“
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- The B&S About Movies blog, “Punk the Capital: Building a Sound Movement (2019).“
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Jewel Kinch-Thomas in the “Tune In to Leadership” blog, “My Juneteenth Journey Continues.“
Have a great weekend, everybody!