Good morning everybody. Before I start today’s blogroll recap, I must give a shout-out to blogroll member and all-around good guy Rob Hoffman of The Hoffman Files, whose new book “Blind Spot” is now available for purchase or download on Amazon. Good on you, bro!
And after I pen today’s blog post, I have to drive up to Syracuse, bringing six artworks in tow, for the 2021 New York State Fair . The 2020 Fair was scuttled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, so hopefully now that the photography category has been restored for 2021, things are looking up. Yep, it’s Drop-Off Day for Chuck. Road tunes and lots of Thruway snacks.
But that doesn’t mean I’m shirking my duties right now. I still want to showcase the works of the great bloggers and photographers and podcasters that represent my blogroll. And here they are.
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Bill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins,” “3 Capital Region brewers take golds in NYS craft beer competition.“
- The Burnt My Fingers blog, “Food for Thought: Dainty Desserts for Dainty People.“
- Jerry Papandrea’s “DerryX” blog, “Eating the Italian Burrito with THIS Inside.“
- BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “Dodging the Rain, Here and There.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Things in Seattle(ish) That Made Me Gasp.“
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- Marc Beebe’s “Wandering Words,” “Strange Visions.“
- The Lonerist photo blog, “Temptation.“
- The Mostly Monochrome blog, “Staiths.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “Visions of Pike’s Peak.“
- Tim Jeffers’ “Vintage Photography” blog, “One-Eyed Photographer!“
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- Jacob Gilbert’s “The Land of Whatever,” “Forgotten TV: The Rousters (1983).“
- The B&S About Movies blog, “Halloweentown High (2004).“
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Jewel Kinch-Thomas in the “Tune In To Leadership” blog, “Remembered Radiance.“
- Audley Stephenson’s “Best Audacious Life!” podcsat, “Episode #48: Beginners Featuring Tom Vanderbilt.“
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- Heather Fazio in the “Girl Gone Smart” blog, “Girl Gone Reading: The New Witch.“
- Rob Hoffman’s “Hoffman Files,” “My new book ‘Blind Spot’ is now available!“
- The Pine Hills Review, “Liminal Space by Esther Sun.“
- M.B. Henry’s blog, “Poetry Break: Let Me Tell You How I Died – Dogfight.“
- The Venn Librarian blog, “My mailbox overfloweth.“
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- Aaron Bush, “Aaron Knits,” “Surviving the Worst of Summer.“
- Oui-Liette’s blog, “Joie de Vivre – Again.“
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “Favorite Songs by Favorite Artists (Series Two) #41: The Rolling Stones.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger,” “Performer Lynda Carter turns 70.“
- Lazygal’s “Killin’ Time Being Lazy,” “This could be a socially distanced event.“
- The “Off Her Chops” podcast with Cassie Lee and Jessie McKay, “Happy Birthday to my Partner in Wine.“
Have a great weekend, everybody! See you when I get back from Syracuse! #beatthesyracurse
I should have bet money… thx.
I empathize with Tim Jeffers. It’s a pity WordPress won’t let me tell him so.
Comments are closed.