Good morning, my wonderful blog readers. I hope you’ve got good plans for the weekend, and are ready for a great break from the working week.
And I have fantastic news from two of my blogroll friends. J. Eric Smith’s new book, “Side by Side in Eternity,” is now available for purchase. The book, a study of those who are buried in adjoining military graves, can be purchased through this publishing house’s link.
And Heather Fazio, she of the “Girl Gone Smart” blog, recently published her newest book, “Magic and Whiskers,” which is available as an ebook on Amazon at this link.
Much congratulations to my fellow bloggers!
And now, as always, this is the day where I step back from my blog and share instead the blogs and podcasts and photos of those on my personal blogroll. Enjoy!
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Bill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins,” “The Return of the Happy Clown, one county away.“
- BLOGS FOR HEALTH
- Audley Stephenson’s “Best Audacious Life!” podcast, “Overcoming a Narcissist Relationship! Featuring Shannon Petrovich.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Sometimes you get what you kneed.“
- BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- Sara Flower Kjeldsen’s blog, “Return to Banff (West Coast Girl, Pt. 11).“
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- The B&S About Movies blog, “TUBI EXCLUSIVE: Best Friend (2023).“
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- Marc Beebe’s “Wandering Words,” “Last of the Sony?“
- Richard Broom Photography, “The Daily Chicken.“
- The Lonerist photo blog, “Posing.“
- The Mostly Monochrome blog, “Frost and Ice.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “Break Every Chain.”
- Tim Jeffers’ Vintage Lens, “Wash Bowl and Pitcher.“
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- Michael S. Begnal in the Pine Hills Review, “Between Two Fires.“
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “‘Side by Side in Eternity’ Now Available!”
- Lazygal’s “Killin’ Time Being Lazy,” “Digital Detritis.“
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Rob Madeo’s “Keyboard Krumbs,” “Only the Best.“
- Greg Thomas in the “Tune In to Leadership” blog, “In a Democracy, can Elitism be Good?“
- The Bedlam Farm Journal blog, “Liam’s last day. It’s time to let go before he suffers.“
- The WritergurlNY blog, “It’s been a year since Russia invaded Ukraine.“
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- Alan Ilagan’s blog, “My Brother’s Birthday.“
- The Venn Librarian blog, “Is it me, or is it just a job?“
- The Nippertown blog, “Albany to celebrate moe. day with two Palace concerts.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger,” “Fellow Pisces, Friend Mark.“
- Jacob Gilbert’s “The Land of Whatever,” “Notes from Around Town.“
Have a great weekend, everybody!