If I’ve learned anything from my nearly seven years in blogging for the Times Union, it’s that the independent and community bloggers have arguably the most intelligent and informative blog posts out there. And it doesn’t matter whether they blog on their own link, or as part of a community link… they’re definitely worth reading.
And it’s important for me to share these posts with you. Why? Simple. You deserve the opportunity to check out writers that you might not otherwise enjoy. And if you read their works and enjoy them… then you will return and enjoy their works on other days.
And without further delay… this week’s blog posts by those writers who do NOT possess a timesunion.com e-mail address include:
- Assemblyman Judd Krasher’s blog, “Taxi reform in Albany, finally!” (Read this first.)
- Roger Green’s “Information Without the Bun” blog, “Narcissistic personality disorder.” (Wow, I know someone just like that, someone who ISN’T currently running for President! Amazing!!)
- Andrew Joyce of the Albany County Legislature, “Donald Trump is unfit to serve as commander in chief.“
- Jessica Winans’ blog, “Hillary Clinton makes me queasy.“
- Carl Strock’s blog, “Tipping point.“
- David Kalish’s “The Ruminator” blog, “Overloading on history, and gelato, in Italy.“
- Walter Ayres “Faith in the Public Square” blog, “Who do you trust?“
- Antonio Civitella’s blog, “The Value of Interns.“
- Sara Rose Wheeler’s “Roaring Twenties” blog, “Cody’s Cozy Pals.“
- Sonja Stark’s “PilotGirl” blog, “Biking the Rail Trails of Ulster and Dutchess County.“
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “Chuck says Q and I say A!“
- Aaron Bush in the “Fiber Arts” blog, “My Tour de Fleece Results.“
- Peter Bowden in the Gardening blog, “I loved the rain … so did the slugs.“
- Lale Davidson’s “Out of the Ordinary” blog, “The phenomenal power of the human mind.“
- Jessica Winans in the college blog, “Young lady you have sooo much to learn.“
Yes, I know there’s fifteen listings this week. Don’t grief me. It’s my blog and if I want to have fifteen listings when I normally say ten, it’s my prerogative. Be nice or I’ll make it 25 listings next week, and don’t think I won’t. 🙂
Anyways, have a great day everybody, and enjoy the quality writing from the Times Union’s crew of independent and community bloggers!