We have an amazing crop of blogs this week, and they really deserve your attention. As per our Saturday formula, I’ll list seven blogs from my community blogging friends at the Times Union, and then seven blogs from my blogroll. And if you have any suggestions about blogs or bloggers that I should include in this list, by all means let me know.
And let’s start this week with the Times Union community blogging team. There’s some really strong ones this week, including:
- Pete Bardunias’ blog, “‘Sara’ Heads South – Destination Guadalcanal.” (Read this first.)
- Mary Martin’s “A Good Enough Life” blog, “What old people do all day.“
- Lawrence White’s “Field of View” blog, “Uh-oh, it’s Junior.“
- David Kalish’s ‘The Ruminator” blog, “Trump crackdown on immigrants shakes Upstate New York economy.“
- Rob Hoffman’s “Hoffman Files” blog, “A stranger in a strange land. (How to kill two days in Portland, Maine.)“
- Jaye McBride’s blog, “The one where I’m supposed to apologize.“
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “Invitation.“
And now, let’s check out the blogroll for seven blogs by friends of mine who definitely merit your attention. I added some new people to the blogroll, they will have yellow text in the listing below, so go check out their works.
And this week’s independent blog recap includes …
- Rob Madeo’s “Keyboard Krumbs” blog, “Maddy, Not Daddy” (Read this first.)
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Don’t tell me what to eat.“
- Daniel Berman’s “FUSSYlittleBLOG” blog, “What’s wrong with this video?” (I’m betting it’s using cooked shrimp in a saute pan…)
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ With Roger” blog, “Not squeezing more in.“
- Joe Geronimo’s Adirondack photo and running blog, “Running on Empty.“
- Sue Rock’s “Not The Life I Ordered” blog, “Little Things.“
- Carl Johnson’s “Hoxsie!” Albany history blog, “Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception.“
And there’s your Saturday recap, everyone. Have a great day and enjoy the weekend!